Studio with Sea View (2 Adults + 2 Children) (3)
- 2 guests
- 0 bedrooms
- 2 beds
- 1 bathroom
Apartments Gabrieri are self-catering accommodation located in Dubrovnik. The property features five units. All units feature free WiFi, air-conditioning, kitchen and private bathroom. Guests can relax and enjoy on a beautiful common furnished terrace and shared swimming pool fitted with sunbeds and parasols. Guests can enjoy a nice breakfast (with a discount) in the family restaurant located in the same building. Luggage storage is available before check in and after check out.
This studio apartment with sea view features sofa bed, free WiFi, air conditioning and flat screen TV. It is perfect fit for 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years old. Kitchen is equipped with oven, refrigerator, stove, electric kettle, microwave, toaster and dining area. Private bathroom comes wi...
- AccessParking - on-street, Exterior lightning, Fire extinguisher, First Aid kit
- ClothingIron, Ironing board
- BedroomBed linen provided, Hangers, Wardrobe / closet
- Entertainment systemCable TV, TV, Flat screen TV
- KitchenOven, Microwave, Stove, Refrigerator, Toaster, Water kettle, Kitchen utensils provided, Kitchen, Trash cans, Dining table
- GeneralTerrace, Air-conditioning, Pool - shared, Seasonal swimming pool, Pool towels, Sun loungers or beach chairs, Sun umbrellas, Outdoor furniture, Outdoor pool
- BathroomShower, Towels provided, Hair dryer, Toilet, Free toiletries, Soap
- AuthorizationsChildren, Smoking allowed outside
- Unique property locationSea view
- Room amenitiesSofa
- Safe stayProfessionally cleaned?, Cleaned with disinfectant?, Bedding and towels washed in water on 60°C/140°F?
- Check inafter 2:00 pm
- Check outuntil 10:00 am
PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE HOUSE RULES 1. Close the windows when you are going out of the apartment. 2. Extinguish all electricity consumers when you are going out of the apartment (air conditioning, heating, TV, light...) 3. Produce no noise after midnight (12 AM) 4. If bringing company ...
- 6 user reviews
- Value for money
- Wireless internet
Good location; small studio, helpful hosts.We stayed 2 nights and found the location excellent with shops, cafes, bus stops, ferries and market all nearby. Studio is small and was great for a couple but would be very cramped with 4 adults. Unfortunately most of the crockery and cutlery provided was dirty with food residues, and the frig also needs cleaning. On the plus side the hostess allowed us to do a load of laundry, which we appreciated given the scarcity of laundromats in Dubrovnik.
Padre Perice 1, 20000 Dubrovnik - Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik region, Croatia
Jan 29 - Feb 1, 2023
2 adults or children
2 guests - 2 adult or children
Jan 29 - Feb 1, 2023