Two bedroom Garden House
- 5 guests
- 2 bedrooms
- 4 beds
- 2 bathrooms
Apartments Lion are located in Zaton, a quiet coastal village 15 minutes away from historic Dubrovnik with intact beauty, rich vegetation and beautiful beaches. Property offers five accommodation units with a shared terrace. Guests are welcome to use kayaks. Luggage storage is possible prior to check in and after check out, so you can explore the place a little more before your departure. Pets are allowed with notice and an additional charge of 30 euros per stay.
This two bedroom house features free WiFi, SAT TV, and air-conditioning. Kitchen is equipped with oven, stove, toaster, kettle, microwave and fridge. Two bathrooms include shower cabin and hair dryer. Terrace offers outdoor seating area. This two bedroom apartment can comfortably accommodate up to ...
- AccessParking - on-street, Exterior lightning, First Aid kit
- BedroomBed linen provided, Cot, Hangers, Wardrobe / closet
- Entertainment systemCable TV, Flat screen TV
- KitchenOven, Microwave, Stove, Coffee maker, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Fan / extractor, Toaster, Water kettle, Kitchen utensils provided, Kitchen, Trash cans, Dining area, Dining table
- GeneralTerrace, Air-conditioning, Living Room, Outdoor furniture
- BathroomShower, Towels provided, Hair dryer, Toilet, Free toiletries, Soap
- AuthorizationsChildren, Pets, Smoking allowed outside
- Unique property locationSeafront, Sea view, Private flat in building
- Room amenitiesSeating area, Hardwood / parquet floors, Private enterance
- Check inafter 2:00 pm
- Check outuntil 10:00 am
PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE HOUSE RULES 1. Close the windows when you are going out of the apartment. 2. Extinguish all electricity consumers when you are going out of the apartment (air conditioning, heating, TV, light...) 3. Produce no noise after midnight (12 AM) 4. Take care and keep i...
Obala Stjepana Radića 15, 20235 Zaton - Zaton, Dubrovnik region, Croatia
Dec 5 - Dec 8, 2021
2 adults or children
2 guests - 2 adult or children
Dec 5 - Dec 8, 2021